The RainXchange® Rain Barrel has a planter lid for flowers and the water harvested is healthier for your plants.
- Large 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- It’s Simple. The RainXchange® Rain barrel can be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage systems.
- It’s Responsible. Water restrictions do not apply to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to keep gardens growing during watering restrictions and reduces the burden for municipal water.
- It’s Beneficial. Rainwater is better for plants than municipally treated water.