- Suitable for ponds up to 60 m³ (55W), and 40 m³ (36W)
- Elimination of suspended algae (green water)
- Reduction of harmful bacteria and pathogens
- UVC radiation is fully effective at all times thanks to patented, automatic bulb cleaning
- Well thought-out bypass technology enables optimum radiation
- Individual water flow adjustment for optimal adaptation to the connected filter pump
- Energy efficient thanks to electronic ballast
- Integrated magnets protect the UVC technology against limescale deposits
- Ideal supplement to the BioTec pond filter range
- Visual function check of the UVC bulb
- Quick-release closure for easy bulb replacement
- High-quality workmanship with impact-resistant plastic housing
- Incl. high-quality UVC bulb
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee*C in conjunction with the OASE flow-through filters, BioSmart, BioTec and ProfiClear
- Uses 220-240V /50/60Hz
- The inlet connection is ¾”, 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2″
- The 2 outlet connections are 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”
- Pumps 8000-30000 liters/hour
Automatic cleaning rotor
The automatic cleaning rotor is continuously guided around the quartz glass tube by the water flow and prevents debris from settling.
Quick-release for easy opening of the bulb housing and particularly easy bulb replacement.
Easy adjustment of the water flow rate.
The function of the UVC bulb can be checked at any time through the inspection window.
** Note: Requires 2 day order **